Next Board Meeting: June 28th
The Board of Directors meet on the last Wednesday of each month at 6:30 p.m. in the Mauna Luan West Lobby. All Mauna Luan owners are invited to attend these meetings and may participate in the discussions of topics. If an owner has a specific item they would like to discuss it is recommended that a brief summary of the topic be submitted through the Management Office prior to the meeting to allow any appropriate research to be conducted.
2017 Board of Director Meeting Schedule
Wednesday, January 25, 2017
Wednesday, February 22, 2017
Wednesday, March 29, 2017
Wednesday, April 26, 2017
Wednesday, May 31, 2017
Wednesday, June 28, 2017
Wednesday, July 26, 2017
Wednesday, August 30, 2017
Wednesday, September 27, 2017
Wednesday, October 25, 2017
November 2017 - No Meeting Scheduled
December 2017 - To Be Announced
Buildings and Grounds Meetings
Next B&G Meeting: July 15th
The Buildings and Grounds Committee will meet on Tuesday, the week prior to the Board meeting, at 9:00 a.m., in the Mauna Luan East Lobby. Their tentative schedule is listed below. This committee deals primarily with capital projects that need to be performed as well as other maintenance related items that are brought before it. All residents are invited to attend this meeting or provide input. Anyone with input, suggestions or comments, may submit them in writing to the Management Office to be forwarded to the committee.
2017 Buildings and Grounds Meeting Schedule
Tuesday, January 17, 2017
Tuesday, February 14, 2017
Tuesday, March 21, 2017
Tuesday, April 18, 2017
Saturday, May 20, 2017
Saturday, June 17, 2017
Saturday, July 15, 2017
Saturday, August 19, 2017
Saturday, September 16, 2017
Saturday, October 14, 2017
November 2017 - To Be Announced
December 2017 - To Be Announced
Current / Upcoming Projects
To view a complete list of all ongoing or upcoming projects click here.
- Repainting of Buildings and Parking Garage - Our painting contractor began painting and concrete repair on the parking garage in September of 2016. They will be moving over to the main buildings at the beginning of February 2017. Completion is anticipated to be in the fall of 2017.
- Replanting of Eucalyptus Trees - Ongoing: Due to an inspection by our arborist of our eucalyptus trees and his opinion that we may lose them within the next 5 or 6 years, we began a replanting program a few years ago so that we have new, younger trees growing in if we begin to lose our older trees.
- Replacement of Rooftop Hot Water Backup System - This project is approximately 75% complete. The contractor hopes to have the system in operation by early February 2017.
- Installation of Thatched Umbrellas at Barbecue Areas - We are in the process of installing thatched umbrellas at each of our barbecue areas to afford users a shady area to take refuge from the hot sun on balmy afternoons. We hope to have four of the remaining nine completed by early March.
- Replacement of West Pool/Spa Heat Pumps - This project is complete.
If you have questions regarding these projects, please email our Management Office or call (808) 395-7544. You can find more information in the Mauna Luan newsletter which is published monthly. Newsletters